I have been lost for words. As my Aunt Mary Ann, Ken and Elizabeths first child has past away. She is the last of their children.
She was a Mother, Wife, Teacher and Artist who helped and loved the community and made a difference.
I have to say this project of 18haven has been a joy to experience with her. As it has helped keep the stories of Ken, Elizabeth, Mary Ann, Ken Jr., Thomas, David and Peter alive.
This is footage that I had restored about 7 years ago, I always think of Mary Ann when I look at it:
- Ken and Elizabeth with Ken’s parents in Ogunquit with Mary Ann as a child.
- Elizabeth and unknown person with Cow
- Hubble Lighthouse
- Elizabeth and Ken body surfing
- Elizabeth, Mary Ann and Grand and Great Grand Mother
- Mary Ann (color image) and Ken’s father Fredrick
- Mary Ann at the Beach
- Unknown People.
- Ken Jr. (my dad) taking a bottle
- Mary Ann in Sunday best
- Maggie, Elizabeth’s sister
- Elizabeth and Maggie